Easy FinancingNo Qualification, Low Down
- $1,000 Down
- 72 months
Taxes, HOA & Other Fees Included
This is a gorgeous 0.45 acre site that is located near Teller County Road 67 just 7 miles south of HWY 24 at Divide,CO and 15 miles from Woodland Park, Co where you can find all the amenities to include Walmart, Hospital and more. It has some beautiful aspen and pine trees. and blessed with breathtaking views to the east of the Pikes Peak area. Easy access and only a few minutes from Colorado Springs. This is a gently sloped to level build-able lot. Build a cabin/home for that perfect getaway. There is electricity at the road. Water is supplied by the HOA to a 1500 gallon cistern you will be required to install when you build. Sewer is by septic that you will need to install. The nice thing about this subdivision is it does not allow camping so no weekend loud parties next to you with junk campers to look at. You can use your property for picnics though. There is also no time limit to build.
RAINBOW VALLEY POA
This covenant-protected community is tucked into the western slope of Pikes Peak 30 miles northwest of Colorado Springs, easily accessible by Highways 24 and 67. The roads winding through its 540 lots are maintained by Teller County and are bounded by ponderosa pines and aspens on both sides of Highway 67. Since Rainbow Valley has its own water district, water can be delivered directly to the property. Mule deer, fox, and bear are common visitors to the area since hunting and open fires are strictly prohibited. Mandatory annual dues are currently only $30 per lot.
Teller County is in central Colorado at the base of the Front Range, 65 miles south of Denver and 15 miles west of Colorado Springs. Teller County holds the great Florissant Fossil Beds, 4 Mile Scenic Park, Mueller State Park, Pikes Peak and Pike National Forest. It incorporates the historic Town of Cripple Creek which offers gambling and entertainment. Woodland Park is one of the towns that has all the amenities you would ever need such as Hospital, Walmart, Home Depot and all the top grocery stores. You will never have to go back down to the city if you don’t want to.
Historic Cripple Creek
Cripple Creek, a historic gambling and mining town that’s one of the most dynamic and scenic tourism destinations in Colorado. The grandly restored Old West brick buildings along Bennett Avenue, surrounded by majestic mountains, boast nine unique state-of-the-art casinos, as well as great restaurants, shops, and hotels.
GOLD MEDAL FISHING, BOATING: Teller County is your gateway to gold medal trout fishing in Colorado’s Pikes Peak area. Reservoirs, lakes, and countless miles of gold medal trout streams encourage novice and experts alike to test their luck & skill fishing our clear Colorado waterways.
HUNTING: Hunting in Teller County offers many possibilities. You’ll find elk, mule deer, black bear, Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep, mountain lion, Merriam’s turkey, predators like coyotes & fox, and small game such as prairie dogs, pine squirrels, and rabbits. Teller County includes three Colorado hunting units. Units #59, #511, and #581.
Hiking, Biking and Walking: Teller County offers you thousands of Colorado’s best hiking trails. Take the family for a pleasant day hike. More adventurous explorers can find hiking trails above tree line or pack a lunch and explore one of the hiking trails found in Pike National Forest or Mueller State Park. Teller County is blessed with over twenty of the most popular hiking trails in Colorado, visitors enjoy gorgeous sunrises, beautiful sunsets, and an abundance of wildlife.
Resource Links & Distance Information
- DIVISION OF WILDLIFE INTERACTIVE GAME MAP HERE
- 15 mi to Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument
- 2 mi to Mueller State Park
- 2 mi to Pike National Forest
- 7 mi to Paved HWY-24 at Divide, CO
- 20 mi to South Platte (Gold Medal Fishing)
- 40 mi to Spinney Mountain State Park (Reservoir)
- 30 mi to ElevenMile (Reservoir)
- 60 mi to Antero (Reservoir)
- 45 mi to Tarryall (Reservoir)
- 60 mi to Fairplay
- 25 mi to Woodland Park (Walmart) & (HOSPITAL)
- 6 mi to Cripple Creek (Gambling)
- 85 mi to Breckenridge Ski
- 95 mi to I-70 Near Silverthorne
- 65 mi to Arkansas River Rafting
- 70 mi to Buena Vista, Co
- 95 mi to Salida, Co
- 85 mi to Denver
- 30 mi to Colorado Springs
- 60 mi to Canon City
- 70 mi to Pueblo
1. Mobile Home. A structure not meeting the definition of manufactured home as stated in the Colorado Revised Statutes (limited to use in Filing 9).
2. Manufactured Home. A structure transported upon a metal frame that cannot be totally removed when placed upon a permanent foundation without jeopardizing its integrity, provided that the structure is purged and has a red HUD label.
3. Modular Home. A structure that is transported upon a metal frame or flat bed, from same when placed on a permanent foundation, which must meet the other requirements of Article III herein.
4. No open fires shall be permitted on any Lot within the Subdivision. Lots may be used for camping by the property owner for no longer than 14 days in a calendar year without prior approval, subject to the Board of Director’s rules and regulations which are on file at the Association Office.
Thank you for looking at our Colorado owner financed land for sale.
DISCLAIMER: All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Do your own due diligence prior to making a commitment to purchase. If you are utilizing our Owner Financing, We do allow short-term camping and building as long as it meets the requirements of the county and you draw permits to do so, we don’t allow living on the land without a County approved structure, or storing of equipment, supplies, or vehicles. All county Rules and Regulations must be followed regarding camping, permitting, land use regulations and County Codes or HOA requirements. If you get our permission, you can put in a driveway and/or camping pad, with a permit from the county.